I’m in! What do I do now?
- Reach out (or have your agent reach out) to get on our list for more information! No agent, no problem, we can help with that, too!
- Familiarize yourself with our neighborhood! What floor plans do you like? Check out those detached garages! Yeah, the lots are on the smaller side, but did you see the pocket parks and common spaces? Did you know about the parks and trails just blocks away?!
- As we get closer to April 1 and have final pricing, we will reach out and ask agents and buyers for their drawing submissions. Put your name in for whichever units you’d like the opportunity to buy! With final pricing in place at that point, there won’t be any surprises.
- If your name is drawn on April 1, we will let you (or your agent know) and you will have 24 hours to submit an offer on that specific unit. If you choose not to, no worries, we’ll move on to the next buyer!
- Once under contract, Gillian Fetz Edgell and your agent will help guide you through the rest of the home buying process!
Wait – A Drawing?!!
Don’t worry, it’s not as scary as it sounds!
Well, to put it bluntly, our Missoula housing market is bonkers right now! Because of that, we’ve decided to change how we’re going to release Hellgate Village homes for sale. We realized that by putting them on the MLS and up for sale the traditional way, we were risking creating a frenzied food fight of buyers. We’re building this neighborhood in order to help the affordability and inventory problems in Missoula, and if prices get significantly bid up, as is happening in this price point in town, it defeats part of our purpose. Instead, we will be utilizing a drawing system.
How does it work?
Buyers and agents will be able to submit their names for consideration of the units they are interested in, then we will draw names and offer the opportunity for purchase at a set price. On April 1, 2021, we will release the first round of homes for the first drawing (19 units). The first few units should be able to close in May, with others close behind. We will provide plenty of time and resources prior to the drawing for buyers and agents to get familiar with the neighborhood and floor plans, so that when it’s time to draw names, everyone is ready to go!
There is a limit of one property per buyer, and contracts will not be assignable. No investors initially, please. All Fair Housing rules will be strictly adhered to.